Our stationary asphalt mixing plants have capacities from 40t/h to 320t/h and can fully meet your construction requirements. No matter the size of your construction project, you can choose the right stationary asphalt mixing equipment. A stationary asphalt mixing plant is a complete set of equipment used to mix dry and heated asphalt with different aggregate sizes into a mixture according to a set mixing ratio at a specified temperature. Stationary asphalt mixing plants are commonly used for road construction, dam construction, airport construction, etc. Since producing fixed asphalt equipment, it has been praised by customers for its high quality and consistent performance.
Features of a stationary asphalt mixing plant
1. The modular design of the mixing plant makes transportation and installation quick and easy.
2. Ring belt feeder for measuring hopper: provides high speed.
3. Highly efficient heat-insulating drying drum and special blades make the heat exchange more adequate.
4. Vibrating screen: high screening efficiency, easy maintenance and replacement, more reliable imported bearings.
5. Hot aggregate silos in fixed asphalt batching plants: easy to grasp the level of the material, accurate measurement of the aggregate, reducing blockages.
6. Main mixer: Mixing is more even and fast, used materials can be recycled.
7.dust removal system: fully meet the national environmental protection standards, collected dust reuse, avoid secondary pollution.
Stable & Reliable
6 step protection system ensures safety during operation
Ethernet connections for fast and reliable communications
Computer controlled manufacturing process
Lower initial investment for quicker profits
Lower aggregate capacity for lower energy consumption
Lower loader fuel consumption results lower operating costs
Small & Flexible
Small footprint requires less site space
Enter and exit on both sides. Flexible layout allows setup on any site
Convenient & Fast
Modular design allows an installation time of only 4 days
Major components can be quickly and easily relocated
|Model||Plant Capacity(tph)||Mixer Capacity (kg)||Weighing accuracy||Installed Power(kW)||Fuel Consumption (kg/t)|
|QLB- 40||40||500||± 0.5%||± 0.5%||± 0.25%||35||15.5~7|
|QLB-60||60||650||± 0.5%||± 0.5%||± 0.25%||137.45||5~7|
|QLB- 90||90||1000||± 0.5%||± 0.5%||± 0.25%||225||5~7|
|QLB-105||105||1200||± 0.5%||± 0.5%||± 0.25%||240||5~7|
|QLB-130||130||1500||± 0.5%||± 0.5%||± 0.25%||349||5.5~7|
|QLB- 175||175||2000||± 0.5%||± 0.5%||± 0.25%||455||5.5~7|
|QLB-200||200||2500||± 0.5%||± 0.5%||± 0.25%||552||5.5~7|
|QLB-240||240||3000||± 0.5%||± 0.5%||± 0.25%||624||5~7|
|QLB- 320||320||4000||± 0.5%||± 0.5%||± 0.25%||782||5~7|