The drum mobile concrete batching plant is a concrete production equipment which integrates the material storage, weighing, conveying, mixing, discharging and fully automatic control system of concrete batching plant with one trailer unit, which can mix plastic and semi-dry hard concrete, with the mixing cylinder in forward rotation and reverse rotation discharge. The screw conveyor is integrated in the truck-mounted platform. It is identical to the fixed automatic mixing plant in terms of operation, operation and maintenance, and has unique features such as flexible movement, quick and easy disassembly, and simple storage and management. It is the best model for mobile construction in public railroad, bridge, port, hydropower and other projects.
1. Drum Mobile concrete batching plant is easy to disassemble and install. Except for the screw conveyor, cement silo and other connecting equipment, the wiring of the mixing plant does not need to be dismantled. It can be disassembled and moved with the cooperation of crane. For installation, if the ground is flat and solid, no foundation is needed. Suitable for units with tight schedule
2. By clever design, the batching system, weighing system, mixing host, storage, discharge and automatic control system of the mixing plant are concentrated in one trailer unit, and the movement of the mixing plant is realized by the trailer
3. A drum concrete mixer is installed on the mixer platform. On its upper part are various measuring devices. The amount of cement, water, plasticizer, etc. is weighed proportionally. After weighing, it is unloaded into the mixer and mixed with the weighed aggregates. The well-mixed concrete can be directly unloaded to the concrete truck for transportation
4. Adopt drum concrete mixer, mixing evenly and with short mixing time. For dry hard, semi-dry hard and plastic ratio concrete, it can complete good mixing.
5. The cost of this type of concrete batching plant is cheaper than other models, which is suitable for large and medium-sized engineering teams, such as roads, bridges, dams, airports and other mobile sites and construction production bases.